Wednesday 14 May 2014

An improved CD1

So AF arrived today!! Day 35 I started spotting. Such a difference to the last cycle on my own - day 53!! 18 day shorter cycle makes me hopeful. So after a mad run around to get to my clinic (I just started my new job, so telling them I had to go to my fertility clinic was not an option - lol, thankfully I am on my own most of the time and can make up work at home! Yay laptops), I have been cleared to my very final IUI cycle. I was also really happy that I have been put back onto puregon. Gonal-f hasn't resulted in a pregnancy, and although I know there is probably no difference - I get to use the same cartridge pen I have used to get pregnant twice. Silly things, silly signs, but it's what gets us through. So Friday I start. A nice dose up at 100. Acupuncture next week. And a lot of
Prayers. At least I know I have done everything with my diet, more exercise and some weight loss to make it work. Not much more I can do but pray. 

On a side note - this is more for interest, but there was a special email quick reading I did in August last year.  It was more a what the heck than anything. I will quote what she said here :
I am picking up on a little girl for you, (with very thick hair :D) I do hear the month is related to June. Which may be birth, conceive, or find out.'

I hope she is right - as this cycle will fit, I think the IUI will be late May, but I'll find out in June. At the time I thought maybe she was wrong. But this gives me more hope than anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment