Wednesday 3 December 2014

The last few months

I wish I had an amazing post, some amazing news, but it is not meant to be. The last few months have seen me go through two medicated FETs. The first was a single and the second was a double. All up (since my loss), I have had 4 failed IUIs, and 2 failed FETs. I am losing hope very fast. We have two frosties still, and I am taking a break. We have had a bit of a disaster at home, which has seen me moving our family from temporary accommodation, to temporary accommodation, while we await insurance to fix it. The problem is there is no accommodation available as it is December, so we are staying with family and friends. It is exhausting, the IVF is exhausting, and I just want to get to a good place mentally and physically for my final try. Yup, it looks like once we do the last FET, DH wants out. I am not ready yet to give up, hopefully next year brings some surprises with it. I am just unsure what else to do - I am getting some counselling to help me through things, and through that finding some more hope in this process.

Have a great christmas and new year, may all your dreams come true.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're losing hope. I myself am right there with you, and it sucks to be in this place. The "unknown" really sucks. I hope you and DH find common ground in whether to keep trying or not. Hopefully Christmas goes smoothly for you. Hoping your two year old has a blast. I have been planning Christmas for my two year old brother and hoping he enjoys it, as I'm the only one worrying about how he feels or will feel on December 25th. I know his face when opening the presents will make everything worth my while. Much love to you during the holidays <3

    ReplyDelete