Sunday 6 October 2013

Plane!! Plane!! Plane!!

Although my son is yet to say those words, I am sure something along those lines will be mumbled tomorrow as we get on our flight for our much needed break. To say I am nervous is an understatement. Last time I flew with my son he was 5 months and still being breastfed. Now he is 18 months, walking and full of beans. I know I am going to love spending time with him over the next week (and my husband too!!), but I am nervous for the flight.

So I have tried to set up a toddler box of goodness. Crayons, stickers, rubber lego looking things he can play with, playdoh and more stickers. His favourite book, the ipad loaded with new games, his comforter and his dummy (or pacifier - we call them a dummy in Australia, not sure why!). Oh and a selection of treat food. Few. I wish I was him ;)

So I won't be around for the next week, but looking forward to getting away, hopefully AF is right on my door, so when we come back it is count down to TTC again.

If you have any other toddler plane trip ideas - now is the time to share :)

See you in a week!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful time! A suggestion that has helped us is to have a sippy or straw cup with water or milk for take off or landing. It is supposed to help with the ears!! Hope the flying goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the flight went well and you've had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete