Tuesday 1 October 2013

A blog callout - your time to share your special pages : I need your help :)

I love to discover other blogs. There are so many exciting and wonderful blogs out there! Leave me a message and I will organise to get your blog highlighted in a post in the next few weeks. Please also leave a little something about your blog.


On other note, for anyone that has yet to see a page/blog called birth without fear - jump on over and have a look. It is an amazing page that discussed all sorts of birth. One thing I have found lacking is something similar - but for those of us who conceived and lost. Something I am thinking of starting myself.

So this is what I need help with :
1. Share your blogs on this post - and tell us a bit about it.
2. Let me know if you have seen any sort of blog that is dedicated to our lost children
3. Would this be something you would be interested to participate in (anonymous if you want)
4. Any ideas for a name?

I know this won't happen overnight, but if you could also share this post with others who may benefit. We all have stories and I would love for them to be shared.

Simone x

1 comment:

  1. I have recently started a blog about my miscarriage journey, and would be happy to share it with you/your readers. =-)

    http://miscarriagesmatter.wordpress.com/

    I haven't seen anything dedicated to this type of thing, but would absolutely be interested in participating!

    No ideas for a name right now, but I'll keep thinking about it and let you know if anything comes to mind...

    ReplyDelete