Wednesday 19 February 2014

Here we go again!

This cycle has been all over the place. I went in last Friday to find out I had no response. My estrogen was low and no dominant follicle. So we upped the Gonal-F to 100, and I went back in on Tuesday. I had a follicle and my estrogen had raised up nicely. I have been booked in for IUI #7 (I can not believe I am at number 7!!) for tomorrow. I had an acupuncture session last night, and here is hoping for some good results in two weeks.

It is amusing. I have all this sick leave I can now use up - and I did fall sick with a cold. I took two days off, yet everyone at work thinks I just took the days off because I am leaving/fired/not renewed/became a mum which was a no no (take your pick). But, No, I was sick. In the end I think it was a good thing. I got to rest up and let my body do what it needs to do. We are also down to one car, so my Mum (bless her) is giving me her car for the day (I just have to drop and pick her up from work), so I can get to the appointment. I will be taking the day off this time - I may as well. I told my boss I am having some medical tests, and won't be in, and she just went "fine". Hah. These next few weeks will be fun.

So tomorrow is IUI day. Hopefully this time things stick and stay.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you!!! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was planning on having IUI # 1 on monday, but then we found out I had no response to Femara, so they upped my dosage like you...I hope my estrogen levels rise like yours did! Good luck tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete