Tuesday 25 February 2014

Post #IUI 7 fun!

All went well with my IUI on Friday! Thankfully they moved back to the metal callipers, so not half as painful as the plastic ones used during #6. I had great CM and I think all was well with DH (they never told me the count, and I couldn't see it written down). So I am hoping all will be well.

It is quite funny. Normally they check your progesterone about a week after to see if you need any added support. As I am on support already, and never had an issue with my progesterone, we decided to forgo the test this time. I am kind of happy. One less thing to run around and worry about and one less needle! But it really makes me feel like an old timer.

I also have a job interview this Friday, with a government position I really really want. It is exactly what I would love to do (insert *dream job*). It is part time (which financially isn't great, but we will survive with my payout). But I do feel things are hopefully falling into place.

Oh and I have to share with you. On Saturday (day after my IUI), my step son out of the blue asked me if I was pregnant. I said no (until I know, I am not, though I do treat myself as PUPO - pregnant until proven otherwise), but asked him why he said that. He said "he just felt I was". Will be interesting to see how this cycle pans out and if he is right!

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed your step son is right!!! GL on the job interview!!

    ReplyDelete