Monday 23 December 2013

Happy holidays!

I just want to wish you all happy holidays and a happy new year! I am hoping for an amazing 2014, as I am ready for 2013 to be well and truly over.

My joys this year have come from an amazing supportive husband who has put up with my pain and my joys. I have had some low points and he really does deal with it in his own special ways - in the ways I need them to be dealt with (even leaving me alone for 24 hours while I went through my bad patches, and being there when I went through even worse patches). An amazing son, who brings so much joy and beauty into my life. I love seeing him grow and his love for life. The little things he does now - hugs, cuddles, the joy in seeing me after a day of work or the joy he gets when he goes to his grandmothers or great grandmothers for the day. I love seeing you grow my beautiful son. You have been my absolute rock this year. And a step son who is the most amazing big brother I could wish for! Seeing you both together warms my heart like no other. My new home - has brought us all joy and pride.

And to my baby who I never met but got to see squirm around on screen. I hope you are happy and at peace, I love you and will always miss you.

Happy holidays and new year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment