Wednesday 18 September 2013

A magic moment - a lifetime of healing

For anyone that is purely scientific, doesn't believe in spirits and all of that mumbo jumbo - please skip this post :) For everyone else, come and join me on one of the most wonderful and privileged experiences I have had!

I have mentioned before on here - how I "knew" I was pregnant, and how I just "know" things. As crazy as that sounds. For me this miscarriage has been half physical and the other half spiritual. In the past ten weeks I have done a lot of healing, but I knew I needed to connect with someone on a deeper level. I was drawn to a facebook page - where the wonderful Cameron put up an open question time, that he would then answer. I asked if I would ever get over the way I felt - and his response (along the lines of) - you will get through it with the strength you have always had in you (or something to that effect). I am not sure why, but in that moment, I knew I had to meet him.

Well a long story short, I was very fortunate to have everything align, and get slotted in for one of only a few face to face readings in my hometown (he is from Brisbane, a 2 hour flight away from Melbourne). Today was my day to meet him! It started before I got there - a comment on his facebook page about a singing grandmother. The minute I read that I knew it was my grandmother, who passed a few weeks before I lost my baby. And yes, it was clearly her :)

Cameron has an amazing gift, and energy about him. He is honest, thought provoking and genuine. He does things the way he needs to do it, in the order he does it and explains along the way. He has such an amazing vibe, you can't help but walk away feeling rejuvenated and ready for life. No energy pill, drug or sugar high will ever make you feel as wonderful as walking away from someone with a true gift.

So what did he tell me? I won't go into all of it, I am still taking so much of it in - but I will share some of the special connections he made. He connected with my grandmother, and she passed on some words of wisdom I will need at some point to pass onto my mother. It was great to also be able to know that she is herself again, smiling, laughing and singing!! She always loved to sing, especially those older songs - and Cameron knew that. I lost her a long time ago to alzheimers, so it is wonderful to know she is here with us again. It was also wonderful to know my baby is with her for now. Yes you read that right - for now.

I may have written about this before, but I will again - a wonderful Aussie author Traci Harding, writes esoterical fiction. A great fun read, but one thing I took away from her books, long before I was ever pregnant, was the main character having a miscarriage and losing her son. The way the main character coped - was knowing her baby's energy had just come back to her and was waiting to be reborn. When I lost my baby, that was what I had hoped - that my baby would come to me when the time was ready.

Cameron told me this - never knowing I had this story. He told me she would come back to me, and that if I wasn't pregnant already (I know I am not), I would be really soon. Cameron told me to believe my gut - that it was my daughter who we lost. I didn't feel the need to talk as much about my baby as I thought I would, but I did get to talk about my "knowing" and that yes it was very real and a part of me. Something I will work on through meditation. There are two people I just know are going to have a baby. One has given up, the other is fighting infertility. I just know and feel they will both get babies in the future. I hope I am right :) Something to meditate on!!!

He was also able to connect with a few other people, and I truly feel blessed about meeting him. I could have just talked to him for hours, such a wonderful soul. Thankyou Cameron, for coming to Melbourne, for fitting me in and for all you do (and you too Lindel!). You mentioned your family to me - those two very special souls, but I think you have a much wider family, of those you touch every day with your wonderful gift. So much love out there for you - you told me to let go of my doubts - you need to let go of yours too :)

2 comments:

  1. wow....what a gift he has
    <3 to u and your life journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you were able to have such a special meeting! I'm a firm believer in a lot of this stuff (which is crazy, given I'm a science geek), and love it when others share their experiences.

    ReplyDelete