Monday 18 November 2013

You know you have had too many treatments when....

As I rushed around looking after the family, I realised it was time to take my shot. Once upon a time I counted down the minutes, took everything out, assembled my needle, and with a slight shake injected myself. Now I pull the thing out, give myself a wipe - push the thing in, and keep on going. It feels so NORMAL!!! This to me feels wrong. When fertility treatments start to feel normal... nothing weird about injecting myself, or having my legs open for all the world to see, or having all sort of things poked and proded - it feels too NORMAL.

6 cycles in and it feels NORMAL.

Wish just doing the deed felt normal these days... lol!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry I haven't written earlier. I wish we didn't have to do these shots but am glad they are easy for you!! Hope you have good news to share soon!

    ReplyDelete