Sunday 10 November 2013

On the train again.. choo choo!

So AF arrived yesterday along with a two day migraine and stomach aches. Lol. But she is here. So today is officially CD1 (for those wondering, CD1 is a full flow day - when you start to bleed and not just spot, yesterday was spotting). I go in tomorrow to get my scan and check there are no cysts etc and pick up my meds to start my shots. When I rang the nurse, she was so happy to hear from me, and then I broke the news that I lost the last pregnancy. At any rate we know it works for me, and I am hoping my body just does what it needs to.

Work is a huge stress for me. I am taking things a few steps further, but for someone who can not handle confrontation, this is not working out well for me. Sigh. I may have to leave because I am not coping - let alone the fall out from someone who is going to be so angry at me when they come back. Anyway. one step at a time.... I just hope this stress won't effect my cycle.. who is kidding, of course it will.. time for me to deal with it...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you with both your cycle & managing through the work stress!!

    ReplyDelete