Thursday 28 November 2013

A busy few days

When it rain it pours :) IUI was two days ago. It was a bit of a mad rush, as I had an all day work meeting (which of course ran late, so I sneaked out of), so that I could get to my clinic. The IUI this time was so painful. They are not using disposable plastic callipers and they were not nice at all. The entire process hurt, it felt like I was burning inside. That being said I only had a few drops of blood, but was uncomfortable the next day. I was surprised, as with my five other IUI's - I have had some pain but not like this (and the same nurse has done it for me before). She was super quick thankfully. Actually she is the nurse that has got me pregnant both times before! DH count was great and we did a double insemination. One into the cervix and the rest in the vagina. Now we wait. I am not overly hopeful, but my hormones have done a major disservice for me this cycle. I feel low, and all over the place.

I also had my interview for my course. The next day. So not just did I just have an IUI, I have all this pregnancy hormone running through my system and it showed. I feel like I totally f'ed up. I don't think I will get a place (they had 70 applicants and only accept 12), and I am not quite sure how to tell them my nerves, lack of sleep and hormones got the better of me! Sigh. Let's hope for some positive news soon, as I am not feeling so positive right now...

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that the iui was painful and that you think your interview didn't go well. I will think positively on both fronts for you!!! Wishing the best for you!!

    ReplyDelete