Tuesday 24 March 2015

11 weeks

***please note: this post was written some time ago and a number of posts will appear to update you all. Apologies for some posts being out of order - that is the blogs fault. Nearly up to date with where I am at, one more old post and then an update from me!****

I made it to 11 weeks! I didn't think that would happen a few weeks ago. My doctor saw me and again we did a scan. Bub's heart is nice and strong, and my doctor is super happy with the way the pregnancy is progressing. So much so I am no longer being monitored! I am nervous about this, but at the same time, he must be seeing things that have made him confident. I have a friend who has a doppler, so hoping we can pick up the heart beat next week that way. I am now waiting for the screening tests, and once they come back, maybe, just maybe, I can start to relax and bond.

1 comment: