Sunday 22 March 2015

8.5 weeks

 ***please note: this post was written some time ago and a number of posts will appear to update you all. for those of you who know me personally, please wait for the posts over the next few days which will explain what has happened. I don't want any contact about this right now, for various reasons. thanks! Sorry if this sounds ominous - I do appreciate all comments and posts on here! As you will see from this post - things have not been straightforward, but all will come clear and why I have this as a header! ****

Yesterday's scan went fine. Still a heartbeat and I am still pregnant. Now the long wait until next week. If things look good next week, we will be in a much safer spot. (saying that, no warning signs last pregnancy, 10 week scan was fine and I still lost it). So scared, but still taking it week to week.

No comments:

Post a Comment